Toddler Day Camp Program
Your child will be supervised and cared for by one of our Preschool teachers and her staff. Our outstanding Toddler Summer Camp Program for children ages 2 – 3 is designed to create an atmosphere of warmth, security, discovery, and fun. One of the most important aspects of our Toddler Program is the social experience. Each day your child will experience a variety of activities to help stimulate and foster his/her developmental growth. Swimming, Music & Movement, Arts & Crafts, Sports, Nature, Baking & Cooking, and Dance are a daily part of our program.
Healthy nutritious snacks and lunch are served daily to all children. The camp group size is limited and kept small to ensure the safest environment and proper supervision for your child. You may choose either three or five days. Bus transportation is available upon request.
SAMPLE TODDLER SCHEDULE SUMMER PROGRAM
- 9:20 – Arrival of Toddlers
- 9:30-10:00 – Playtime – various Free Play activities offered each day. (Play-Doh, Easel Painting, Block Play, Doll Corner, Dramatic Play Area, Toys, Puzzles, Sand/Water Table)
- 10:00-10:10 – Snack Time – Bathroom
- 10:10-10:30 – *Specialty Activity
- 10:30-10:50 – Outdoor Playtime – “The Beach,” Outdoor Sand Play, Mini Rock Climbing Wall, Little Trikes Course/Playground, Adventure World
(Each day the children will visit a different play area)
- 10:50-11:45 – Swim
- 11:45-12:15 – Lunch – Hot Lunch will be provided.
- 12:15-12:30 – Circle Time/Story Time
- 12:30 – Dismissal
The Toddlers will participate in specialty activities with our Preschool Specialists in the camp areas such as Swimming, Arts & Crafts, The Maker Space, Dance, Sports, Nature, and Baking & Cooking, depending upon which day they attend. There will be one to two Specials each day in addition to Outdoor Playtime.