Due to the inclement weather, Our Spooktacular is rescheduled for TOMORROW, Sunday, October 14th, 11am-4pm. We hope to see you there!
Sunday, October 14th
You are cordially invited to join us for a day of family fun and excitement at our annual Park Shore Spooktacular. Please feel free to bring family and friends who might be interested in learning about the WONDERFUL WORLD OF PARK SHORE. We have created many exciting activities for your enjoyment and look forward to sharing our SPOOKTACULAR with you.
- Creepy Crawly Rock Wall
- BOOrific Bungee
- Screaming Sky Trail
- Thriller Trike Course
- Prowling Playgrounds
- Bounce Rides
- NEW Halloween Photo Booth
- NEW Petting Zoo
- NEW Pick Your Own Pumpkin
- NEW Ninja Obstacle Course
- NEW Halloween DJ Dance Party
- NEW Face Painting, Tattoos, and Games!
- NEW Roasted Corn on the Cob & Hot Cider
- Science Center – NEW Creepy Science Activity and Tour the Spooky Cave!
- Frankenfooters, Haunti Burgers & Dracula Drinks
- Mr. Softee
- Freaky Fun Wear
- Special Guest: WBLI!
- Camp, School & Extreme STEAM Science Kids Tours available
- And More!
THIS IS NOT A DROP OFF EVENT. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. SNEAKERS OR CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE REQUIRED ON SKY TRAIL AND ROCK WALL.