Dear Junior Campers and Families,
As I write this letter, I hope you have remained healthy and safe! I am looking forward to making sure your child has the most amazing summer at Park Shore. We are so excited for the start of the summer of 2021! We have so many great activities and amazing events planned for this summer and are confident all of our campers will grow, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Here is a list of some items you will need for camp every day:
- 2 bathing suits (wear your first one to camp!)
- Plastic zip-loc bags for wet bathing suits
- Sunscreen (in a plastic bag and labeled with your child’s name)
- Sneakers and socks for all kinds of fun on Park Shore’s fields
- Refillable water bottle (hydration stations will be set up all around camp)
- Masks are required once again this summer when indoors
** Towels are provided by Park Shore
You will be contacted with additional information about your child’s transportation. Additionally, your child’s group leader will contact you several days before the start of camp to introduce himself/herself. During that time you will have the opportunity to discuss your child’s needs with them.
Please feel free to call our office if you ever have any questions, as we are always available to assist you. We are looking forward to making your child’s summer at Park Shore 2021 the best ever!
Junior Division Director
LONG ISLAND SUMMER DAY CAMP PROVIDING AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCES FOR OVER 60 YEARS
450 Deer Park Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
M-F: 10am - 4pm
S-S: 11am - 2pm (February - June)