Dear Preschool Campers and Families,
Hello! It’s hard to believe Summer 2021 is right around the corner. We are so excited to see all our returning Park Shore campers and meet the new ones. The Preschool division has so much to look forward to with so many fun activities planned. We are going to have an amazing summer!
Your child will have the opportunity to experience so much at Park Shore this summer!
- Soccer, Baseball, Kickball, and Basketball
- Arts & Crafts
- Slip-n-Slides, Water Spray Park, and Super Soaker Shoot Outs
- Preschool Gaga Pit and Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course
- Instructional Swim & Free Swim with our trained aquatic team
- Pool Parties
- Special Events
- Ice Cream each afternoon
- Making memories with friends
- So much more!
Here is a list of some items your child will need for camp every day:
- 2 bathing suits (wear your first one to camp!)
- Plastic zip-loc bags for wet bathing suits
- Sunscreen (in a plastic bag and labeled with your child’s name)
- Sneakers and socks for all kinds of fun on Park Shore’s fields
- Refillable water bottle (hydration stations will be set up all around camp)
- Masks are required once again this summer when indoors
** Towels are provided by Park Shore
As part of your child’s weekly schedule, they will take part in our Summer Enrichment Experience. It will keep them excited about learning in a relaxed atmosphere within a structured early childhood program. Our preschool campers will have fun listening to stories, working with numbers, letters, and shapes, all while fine-tuning their fine motor skills.
We also recommend that all children come to camp in sneakers. Water shoes are also recommended to walk to and from the pool areas. If your child needs to be changed due to a toileting accident, they will be brought to our health office. Just a reminder, please label ALL clothing and accessories that will be brought to camp, including sunscreen. This will ensure all campers go home with their belongings.
Please don’t forget, when the weather calls for rain, have your child wear a raincoat. Don’t forget a bathing suit, because the sun may come out later in the day.
Your child’s group leader will contact you several days before the start of camp to introduce himself/herself. During that time you will have the opportunity to discuss your child’s needs with them.
We are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We know your child will have a great summer at Park Shore and look forward to seeing their smiling faces on their first day.
LONG ISLAND SUMMER DAY CAMP PROVIDING AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCES FOR OVER 60 YEARS
450 Deer Park Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
M-F: 10am - 4pm
S-S: 11am - 2pm (February - June)