Get a Head Start On September At Camp!
Set your children up for success at Park Shore’s Academic Adventures Summer Camp during the Summer of 2021!
Worried that your children are falling behind in school as a result of any disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic? You’re not alone.
As kids have spent the school year with more online learning, parents wonder whether they’ll ever catch up.
Park Shore has developed a fun, engaging, and educational learning program for our campers. The founding principle of Park Shore’s Academic Adventures curriculum is that children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they have fun. Our summer camp fosters play-based learning opportunities inside and outside the classroom. Your children will have the chance to dive into fun new activities every day that focus on building remedial skills in a fun learning environment.
Park Shore’s Academic Adventures Summer Camp covers basic reading, writing, and mathematics skills respective to each grade level and is based on The New York Student Learning Standards and curriculum.
AA at PS offers children the opportunity to learn and explore in a new and improved version of school that kids actually like — and is quite possibly the key to closing the achievement gap!
- Effective, meaningful summer learning in a positive environment
- Fun, engaging summer camp culture. Because learning can be (and should be) fun.
- “Camp-Like” elements, like theme days, arts and crafts, and games
- Project-based learning
- Blend of academic and social elements to promote experiential learning
- Daily lineup of activities that expose kids to new experiences, encourage kids to work in teams or groups, and sprinkles in academic skill-building
Ages: Pre-K – 5th Grade
Before Camp Program
Camp Afternoon Program
If you have chosen the full morning program, we invite you to enroll in our afternoon traditional camp program! Our afternoon programs includes:
- Free Swim
- Extreme Adventure Program
- Arts and Crafts
- Special Events
- And more!
LONG ISLAND SUMMER DAY CAMP PROVIDING AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCES FOR OVER 60 YEARS
450 Deer Park Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
M-F: 10am - 4pm
S-S: 11am - 2pm (February - June)