We’ve recently switched over to CampInTouch for our enrollment process. Your CampInTouch account (sometimes referred to as your CampMinder account) is a one-stop shop for all things camp! Through this user-friendly platform, you will have the ability to enroll, fill out forms, update contact information, make payments, etc. We highly recommend reviewing each section of your account. We’ve provided you with an outline of each section, as well as detailed instructions on how to log in.
If you are also a registered school family, you must still set up a CampInTouch camper account. The CampInTouch School and Camp systems are separate. You can still use the same username (email address) and password but they are two separate accounts.
CAMPINTOUCH LOGIN STEPS:
NEW USERS (FOR FAMILIES WHO REGISTERED IN PERSON, OVER THE PHONE, OR IN OUR OLD SYSTEM)
- Step 1: Click here to log in
- Step 2: Click Retrieve/Set password (Bottom right). An email will be sent to the address provided
- Step 3: Open email and follow instructions
- Step 4: Set security questions and enter password to login
RETURNING USERS (FOR FAMILIES WHO REGISTERED IN THE NEW SYSTEM)
- Step 1: Click here to log in
- Step 2: Enter Email address and password. *Use the email in which you received this guide. If you are a family with multiple parents, you may each have your own account if both email addresses have been provided to the camp.
- Step 2a: If you don’t remember your password, Click Retrieve/Set password (Bottom right). An email will be sent to the address provided. Follow the steps to reset your password and login.
Click on the Forms & Documents (yellow pencil icon) of your account to see all the forms you need in order to prepare for camp this summer. To the left of each form you will see a symbol – these symbols represent the type of form.
There are three types:
- Online: A computer screen means that everything can be done online (this is the majority of our forms). All of the information you enter online flows directly into your camper’s account.
- Paper: An arrow means that the form will have to be downloaded, printed, completed and re-uploaded.
- Document: A document looks like a piece of paper and is simply an informational form that you are not required to fill out. It’s available for you to review and print whenever you’d like. We’ve uploaded this parent handbook as a document in case you need to access it in a pinch.
- Camp Registration: This is the direct link to the online registration form.
- Update Addresses/Phone Numbers: This section allows you to update all contact information for your family. Most of this information would have been completed during registration, but we still recommend reviewing and filling in the necessary holes.
- Financial Management: This section allows you to review your family’s billing statement, make payments and update credit card information.
- Login Details: Only use this section if you need to update your primary login email and/or password
LONG ISLAND SUMMER DAY CAMP PROVIDING AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCES FOR OVER 60 YEARS
450 Deer Park Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
M-F: 10am - 4pm
S-S: 11am - 2pm (February - June)