For The Summer of 2021!
For All New Enrollments: Requirements To Enter Camp
In order to enter camp, you must fill out the Health Verification Form as well as supply the results of a negative rapid COVID Test. We thank you for your understanding in helping to maintain the health and safety of our campers and staff. Please call our office, 631-499-8560 if you have any questions or if you need to locate a facility that provides rapid COVID tests.
For ages 2 – 3
Half Day: 9:30am-12:30pm
For children ages 3 – 5, and have not yet completed Kindergarten.
Mid-Day (9:00am-2:00pm) or Full Day.
Junior Division Enrollment
For children in K – 1st Grades as of September 2020. Full-Day. Option to enroll for Extreme STEAM Science Kids.
Senior Division Enrollment
For children in 2nd – 4th Grades as of September 2020. Full day. Option to enroll for Extreme STEAM Science Kids or Sports Track.
Extreme STEAM Science Kids
For children in grades 1-4 as of September 2020. Morning science only, or full day with afternoon day camp option available. Please fill out this form if you want to enroll for Science only OR morning Science PLUS afternoon Day Camp.
Super Senior Travel Program Enrollment
For children in 5th Grade as of September 2020. Includes two-day trips per week. This program includes all meals, admissions, and transportation.
Explorer Travel Program
For children in 6th Grade as of September 2020. Includes day trips and overnight trips. This program includes all meals, admissions, and transportation.
SuperTeen Travel Program Enrollment
For children in 7th, 8th or 9th Grade as of September 2020. Includes day trips and overnight trips. This program includes all meals, admissions, and transportation.
Flexible and Easy Enrollment!
- Sibling Discounts Available
- Easy Online Enrollment or Download Form and Mail
- Flex Scheduling: Choose 2, 4, 6, or 8 Weeks
- Customized Payment Plans
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Refundable Deposit Up Until 3/5/21
Park Shore Provides:
- Before or After-Care in lieu of transportation* (Before Care begins at 8:00am. After-Care ends at 5:30pm.)
- Camp T-Shirt
- Towel Service
Sibling discounts for all camp programs after the first child are as follows:
- 8 Weeks: $200
- Six Weeks: $175
- Four Weeks: $150
- Two Weeks: $75
The Park Shore family remains committed to maintaining excellence in service, programs, and activities to provide the best camp experience for your child(ren). We look forward to sharing all the fun and excitement once again during the summer of 2021. If we can be of any assistance please never hesitate to call us. If you do not wish to enroll online, download a PDF of the Enrollment Forms and Credit Card Authorization Form. The forms can be mailed to Park Shore Country Day Camp 450 Deer Park Road Dix Hills, NY 11746
* An enrollment deposit of $500 is required for each child. Refundable Deposit Up Until 3/5/21. The camp tuition does not include transportation or before and after-care. If you want your child(ren) transported to and from camp OR before and after-care, the charge will be $70 per week for your 1st child and $35 per week for each additional child. This charge will be prorated based on the session and days your child(ren) attends. If you decide to transport your child(ren) to and from camp there will be a $40 per week per child credit which will be prorated based on the session and days your child(ren) attend. This credit does not apply to toddler campers.
Don’t Want To Enroll Online?
Click below to download forms and mail to:
Park Shore Country Day Camp
450 Deer Park Road, Dix Hills, NY 11746
LONG ISLAND SUMMER DAY CAMP PROVIDING AMAZING CAMP EXPERIENCES FOR OVER 60 YEARS
450 Deer Park Road
Dix Hills, NY 11746
M-F: 10am - 4pm
S-S: 11am - 2pm (February - June)