FALL in Love With Park Shore!
Open House: Saturday, October 24th
Saturday, October 24th
Raindate: Sunday, October 25th
Come and enjoy part of your day at Park Shore on Saturday, October 24th at our FALL in Love With Park Shore Open House. Learn about Park Shore, enjoy our facilities, and find out how we remained safe throughout the summer of 2020. Pre-registration is required. Each family must reserve tickets for each family member who will attend. In order to maintain strict safety protocols, we are limiting the number of guests who will attend at one time by having three different sessions. Families can register for a one 90-minute Open House session of their choice.
- Breakfast or BBQ Lunch depending on your time slot
- Camp, School & Extreme STEAM Science Tours
- Trick or Treat Stations
- Arts & Crafts
- Ninja Obstacle Course
Park Shore will be adhering to all CDC Guidelines to ensure a fun and safe environment for all.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Social Distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to
- Sanitation Stations are available throughout the facility
- IMPORTANT: A Health Screening Form must be presented for each member of your family for entry. Click here to download a PDF of the Health Screening Form
- IMPORTANT: You will receive a confirmation email after registration. Please print the confirmation email or show the confirmation email on your phone. A confirmation email is required for entry.
We are proud to say that we were one of the few camps that chose and were able to open for the 2020 camp season. Our diligence and preparation along with stringent guidelines from the CDC, NEW YORK STATE, and SUFFOLK COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENTS along with the American Camp Association, allowed us to prepare and open for our camp families. The safety protocols that were put into place allowed us to offer a program this summer that was safe, fun and allowed children to re-enter a world where they engaged with other children safely.
Our experience this past summer fills us with the confidence to open Park Shore Country Day School safely for our students and staff as well as host this Open House. We will be following all of the guidelines and protocols set forth by the CDC, the New York State, and Suffolk County Public Health Departments.